Paper Prototyping 101
Activity kit invented to teach beginner design students about the technique of paper prototyping for building websites. Materials include, explainer cards, prompt cards, qr cards, sticker sheets for various device sizes, and task sheets.
- Read explainer cards (background information/tips/materials).
- Scan QR codes (lead to youtube videos on how to do technique with various screen sizes).
- Split into two teams and pick one prompt card.
- Use what you you've learned to build your own paper prototyping set (use provided sticker sheets).
- When both teams are done, switch and fill out each others paper prototype (use the provided task sheets).